Are you looking for a career in care? CAS Care Solutions is recruiting for various roles
CAS Care Solutions offers the following benefits to their employee’s:
– Enhanced pay at weekends
– Joining Bonus
– Refer a friend Bonus
– Free Uniform
– Internal competitions & Promotions
– Entitlement to the Blue Light Card
– Work Flexibility
– Career Progression Opportunities & Paid for NVQ’s upto level 5
– Full & Paid Training & Induction
– Open door policy with Staff Break Room with a manned office between 9am – 5pm
CAS Care Solution’s Current Vacancies
This is a post for hours with our community clients’. You must have a Full Driving Licence and access to a vehicle for this post. Including business insurance (can be arranged after offer of employment).
Rates starting at £12p/h W/D and £16 W/E. DOUBLE pay on Bank Holidays. Increased rates if NVQ qualified. Mileage starts at 35p per mile. To include every other weekend work.
CAS Care Solutions are looking for lovely, caring individuals to join our ever-growing team on full time and part time basis. Flexible to work around life commitments.
‘What is included in my role?’
- Supporting people with their daily activities – such as personal care (assisting them to the toilet, to bathe/shower, brush their teeth, changing sanitary products, ensure they are wearing clean & dry clothes etc.), domestic duties (cleaning, dusting, hoovering, laundry, light gardening etc.)
- Helping people with mobility problems, learning disabilities or physical disabilities
- Helping people with eating and drinking, and ensuring their Nutrition & Hydration are a top priority, and documented (this includes making nutritious meals for the clients’)
- Assisting with medication management, prompting & observing to take medication, or administering medication.
- Supporting with specialised care plans, tailored to their needs.
- Promoting people’s mental and physical activity – providing companionship, taking care of pets/walking pets (not mandatory, if uncomfortable), ensuring they have activities throughout the day (even if it’s just relaxing with a book, or watching their favourite shows/movies)
- Writing detailed & person specific care notes for each care shift you go to, as well as identifying any changes in our clients’ needs and informing the management of this.
- Remaining professional whilst working with the clients’, but also creating a friendly rapport.
You will be fully trained for all of the above
‘What’s in it for me?’
- Mileage paid between care shifts, starting at 35p per mile.
- Enhanced weekend and Specialist Care* pay.
- Guaranteed available hours and flexible working patterns, that suit you, with 24/7 support from the Head Office.
- Free Enhanced Adult & Child DBS check
- Refer a Friend bonus, £100 each for you and your friend.
- Career progression possibility, paid by us – NVQ 2/3/5
- Local business discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Full (and paid) training and induction.
- Free uniform and kit.
*Complex and Specialist care is fully trained by HealthCare professionals.
What we need from you…
Must hold a valid Full Driving Licence and have your own vehicle.
Strong communication skills
An empathetic and sympathetic manner
Dedication, compassion, and reliability
A passion for caring for and supporting clients.
It’s as simple as that!
If you hold a Degree or NVQ qualification (or equivalent) in H&S, let us know as this will increase your pay rate.
Apply For A Job Vacancy
Our Indeed Reviews
Work at CAS is very professional as everyone there works as expected both in the field and management. The office staff/management are always willing to assist. Pros- Free Uniforms Cons- Less shifts
Work environment is friendly and conducive’
So far I am very happy, I understand they are a new company on the market, and things might change in the future, however, working for CAS is like a breath of fresh air. I worked in care for over 10 years and was very close to changing my career. I am so happy I didn't. The pay is higher than any other places I worked for. The management is understanding and always helpful. Pros- great support from office staff, flexibility - you work when you can/want
‘if you work in care you should work for CAS’
Having worked for a few domiciliary care agencies in the past I assumed they were all the same. CAS Care Solutions changed my mind and that is why I am taking the time to write this review! It is a great company to work for with a great team spirit and supportive management. They try their best to suit your availability within the needs of the business and are always approachable and understanding. I recommended a friend to work for CAS Care and we both got £100 which was great! Very enjoyable 6 months so far. Thank you CAS Care. Pros- Great supportive team Cons - None
great company/team to work with!’
Really flexible working hours as well as a level of flexibility with which clients you go to. The training was really interesting and am eager to do more. Really enjoying working for them and long may it continue. Worth getting involved. Pros- Flexibility Cons - Occasionally undesirable work tasks
‘Amazing company to work for. They really care about the staff as well as the clients’
I have been working for CAS care solutions since they opened this company in the summer and I haven't been happier! The three owners are fantastic. They are there for all employees 24/7. They understand that not all care is for everyone and will fit you perfectly to the clients that suit you. And work strictly on the availability you give them! It has been a breeze for me to be able to openly express my concerns where in other companies I have not felt the same way.